Vastu shastra is an ancient Indian science of architecture that deals with the placement of objects in a home or building to promote harmony and balance. According to Vastu, plants can play an important role in creating a positive and healthy environment.
Here are some of the best Vastu plants to bring positive energy into your home:
- Tulsi plant: The tulsi plant is considered to be sacred in Hinduism and is believed to bring good luck, prosperity, and health. It is also said to purify the air and remove negative energy from the environment. Tulsi plant
- Lucky bamboo: Lucky bamboo is a popular houseplant that is believed to bring good luck and prosperity. It is also said to help improve financial health and attract wealth.Lucky bamboo plant
- Snake plant: The snake plant is a hardy plant that is easy to care for and is said to promote good health and well-being. It is also said to help remove toxins from the air and improve the quality of indoor air.Snake plant
- Rubber plant: The rubber plant is a large and leafy plant that is said to bring good luck and prosperity. It is also said to help improve communication and relationships. Rubber plant
- Jade plant: The jade plant is a succulent plant that is known for its round leaves, which are said to symbolize money and prosperity. It is also said to help promote good health and well-being. Jade plant
- Peace lily: The peace lily is a flowering plant that is said to promote peace and harmony in the home. It is also said to help improve the quality of indoor air and remove toxins. Peace lily plant
- Ferns: Ferns are a type of plant that is said to promote good health and well-being. They are also said to help improve the quality of indoor air and remove toxins. Ferns plant
- Greenery: In general, greenery is said to be beneficial for the home, as it helps to improve the quality of the air and create a more relaxing and inviting atmosphere.
When choosing Vastu plants for your home, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The direction of the room: The direction of the room can affect the type of plant that is most beneficial. For example, plants that are said to promote wealth should be placed in the south-east corner of the room.
- The size of the room: The size of the room will determine the size of the plant that you can comfortably accommodate.
- The amount of sunlight: The amount of sunlight that the room receives will determine the type of plant that will thrive in that environment.
- The care requirements: The care requirements of the plant should be considered, as you will need to be able to provide the plant with the necessary water, sunlight, and nutrients.
By following these tips, you can choose the right Vastu plants for your home and promote positive energy and well-being